Following on from a hugely successful BCVA Congress in October 2023 we would like to invite Congress submissions for 2024 to all those who want to be part of delivering high quality CPD for farm animal practitioners through bringing clinical updates, scientific advances, expert knowledge and a breadth of experience to cattle vets in all walks of life.
This call for submissions is for the following types of presentations at Congress:
- Lectures: 30-minute oral presentations within the main programme, including delegate Q&A.
- Workshop: a limited number of 90-minute workshops are available for small group (20-25 delegates) interactive presentations in a format of your choice to allow you to be creative with your presentation style.
- Postgraduate Research: Congress Scientific Committee will select submissions for a limited number of 15 minute oral presentation with other accepted submissions included as a poster presentation.
- Short Research/Clinical Presentation: Congress Scientific Committee will select submissions for a 15minute oral presentation with other accepted submissions included as a poster presentation.
- Poster: an excellent way to present your information, on display during the entire event.
How to submit – you have two options …
- Via our online form at (https://bcva.typeform.com/to/m0B6T3), attaching your abstract as a separate word document.
- Emailing the submissions form to [email protected], attaching your abstract as a separate word document to the email.
Our Congress Scientific Committee will review all submissions and their decision (acceptance/refusal/resubmission) will be communicated shortly after the submission deadline to the main presenter, with feedback available on request. The submission should be suitable for publication as an abstract in Cattle Practice, as all accepted submissions will be published in the Proceedings at Congress.
All submissions that are accepted for presentation at Congress will allow a discounted attendance rate for the event.
If you have any questions or comments, then please email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you in Celtic Manor in October 2024.
BCVA Congress Committee