Benefits of membership
- A bi-monthly newsletter keeping you up to date with issues relevant to cattle practice
- Full online access to Cattle Practice, the UK’s leading cattle journal including a peer-reviewed section which is published 2 times per year
- All members (except student e-members) will also receive hard copies of Cattle Practice
- Reduced rates for attending BCVA Congress and other CPD events
- Member representation at a national level
- Online Forums
- Access to cattle specific job adverts online
- Option to recieve text messages if there is a national disease outbreak
If you choose to sign up for BCVA membership online you will become a probationary member for a maximum of 2 working days while the BCVA office process your request.*
During this period you will have access to:
- CPD and Events
- Cattle Practice Search Engine
- What We Do
- Health and Welfare
- Public News
You can download a PDF version of the Membership Form below.
* If for any reason BCVA Ltd decide to reject your membership you will receive a refund minus a 15% admin charge.
A concession for 'parental leave' and 'career breaks' is available. Please contact the BCVA office for details.
Once you have purchased your membership you will be asked to fill in a form to confirm your details. Your membership will NOT be activated until this form has been completed.